Saturday, July 17, 2010

It must be frustrating for males when it comes to pleasing their partner's during intercourse. I know my first few partner's were just as frustrated as I was when it came to getting me to reach orgasm with sex alone. Let me tell you, it wasn't fun on my end either.

I am a very sexual person. Orgasm's are important to me and when I went to research the subject because I thought surely there must be an answer out there all I got were the very same answers out there today. Between 70 to 80 percent of women don't have an orgasm this way, so stimulate yourself during the act, or use toys or maybe just enjoy the act without expecting an orgasm. How utterly disappointing.

Then, the day came when I did a few things different while telling him to continue to do what he was doing. I persevered and finally had a breakthrough orgasm. Since then, I can orgasm every time and not just once. Multiple times. Sounds like a cheesy sales pitch but it's simply the truth. Women can orgasm during sex; I know–I'm one of them. From going through the first six years when I became sexually active and never having an orgasm during sex, to suddenly having one or more, I know of the frustrations. If I had of given up with the advice I received, I would still be sexually orgasm-less. I'm so thankful I persevered.

Hoping to help women out there who are frustrated the same way I was, I wrote it all down and created a small, to the point guide. If you care for more information on my story in further detail there's an interview link there as well at ww.climaxhelp.com.

For any couples or women out there that are frustrated because of lack of sexual orgasm, don't give up. We come into a world of little and no information on the act of sex because of the massive taboos surrounding it. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment